Parenting, Intervention & Transition Workshops
for Families, Caregivers and Professionals
Publications, Certifications and Conferences Attended
DARS Provider #70038449867000
Recent Conferences Attended/Presented
- Disability Rights Texas & Houston Volunteer Attorneys "Advocating for Children with Special Education Needs", Houston, TX 11/10/17
- Arc of Greater Houston "2nd Annual Positive Futures Conference", Houston, TX 11/3-4/17
- Center for School Behavioral Health 2nd Annual Conference, "Why Do Students Act This Way & What Can I Do About It?", Houston, TX 10/13/17
- PATH Project, Partners Resource Network, "My Future, My Plan", College Station, TX 10/21/17
- Wrights Law & Advocacy Conference, Houston, TX 09/15/17
- Disability Rights Texas, "Your Rights, Your Voice", Houston, TX 08/19/17
- PATH, Partners Resource Network, Youth Transition, Bryan, TX 04/29/17
- ADDA-SR 29th Annual Conference, Houston, TX 02/25/17.
- Children's Case Management Coalition (CCMC) Annual Conference, Houston, TX 02/24/17.
- Breaking Barriers Annual Conference, Cypress, TX 1/14/17.
- Gateway Academy Transition Symposium, Houston, TX 1/6/17.
- Baylor College of Medicine Healing with Heart Caregivers Seminar, Houston, TX 11/11/16
- Houston Child Trauma Consortium Conference, UTHealth, Houston, TX 10/26/2016.
- MHAHouston.org Center for School Behavioral Health Initiative Collaborative (bi-monthly meetings) and Annual Conference on Educator Strategies for Addressing Student Trauma, 10/21/16.
- The Summit for Meaningful Impact on Learning and Education: A Texas Schools Summit. (Sponsored by Texas A&M) The Woodlands, TX 10/6/2016.
- PATH Partners Resource Network "Trends in Transition" Empowerment Today and Tomorrow Symposium and Youth Panel, 9/10/2016.
- Partners Resource Network, PATH Program, Parent Partner Training (2016).
- Youth Mental Health First Aid USA, presented by Tri County Behavioral Services (2016).
- IDD Trauma, presented by SafePlace.org (2016), quoting National Child Traumatic Stress Network (NCTSN), Child Welfare Committee.
- ADDA-SR 28th Annual Conference, Houston, TX 2/27/2016
- Arc of Texas, 2016 Inclusion Works! 2/7-9/2016. Houston, TX.
- Gender Infinity Annual Conference, Houston TX, 10/23-24/2015.
Now serving on the Advisory Council for The Center on School Behavioral Health, MHAHouston.org
TM 2004-2017 All Rights Reserved
G. Yess Fisher & Co., LLC